Monday, June 20, 2016

14th June - 20th June 2016

I have been contacting all day every day. We moved the house around so we have the airconditioner as its getting really hot inside. I also saved up a voucher so  I got 10% a whole shop so I saved about $15 of my $120 shop.
We are making sausage, eggs and cubed potatos for breakfast in the morning for breakfast. I also have chocolate muesli for breakfast sometimes, we bought a bunch of pasta, chicken and rice so we make something up everyday, 
I have read the book of mormon 3 times and I'm in Luke in the bible right now, I'm going to read Jesus the Christ once I finish the new testament and then it will be old testament then I will read a section a day of D&C when I have 138 days left of my mission! :)
I can speak but I make a lot of mistakes still.  I need to learn more words which is what I'm doing now.










Love
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment