Monday, June 12, 2017

6th - 12th June 2017

This week was good we had a lot on, well we had to prepare a lot seeing as we had zone conference coming up, we also had a branch party.

Monday was good just had another relaxing day, to be honest I couldn't tell you what we did.... I know it wasn't really anything or else I would of remembered but yeah that was about it....

Tuesday we had english class and that was about all that separated our day up, we got a new english group poster to put on the front of our church so people can actually see so that's fun, we also had a new student come which was cool.

Wednesday we had our district meeting and contacted as usual! We had to meet with the sisters to discuss what we were going to do for the Branch party, we decided it was going to be a cultural night and we were going to at least attempt to make foods from different places :P apart from that not too much happened.

Thursday was english again that saved the day from a whole day of contacting! We also had to go to the church while someone fixed the air con in the building but apart from that it was yet again a very normal day :)

Friday was interesting we had to start prepping this party so we had to get all the games etc ready that we were going to do.  I decided that for Australia I would make Vegemite on toast and Pavlova, seeing as you can't get kangaroo out here :P after that we had institute, it was our turn to teach so we had our lesson all ready and prepared and then we played UNO, I won again! 2 weeks in a row.. woo! I'm really stepping it up these days.

Saturday was the big day, we had our party to prep, so we bought all the stuff we needed to cook everything and up to about that point was where all the good things stopped happening.. none of the food worked... the eggs that I were beating didn't rise or whatever I don't know the right cooking term so we had to go buy more eggs... but it all turned out well, we had about 12 or so of us all there, like 4 investigators/english class students.. it was fun though, it turned out a lot better then what I thought it would, we gave everyone a wrapped up Book of Mormon as a gift too so that was cool. After that it was just cleaning etc... also got a call from pres that night saying that Bowles will be leaving at zone conference and I'll get elder king in place of him for like a week (until transfers) then I'll leave, I still don't know where though I guess we will see... by the looks of it most likely I'll go back to Croatia for my last, I don't really want to but I guess we will see... we find out on Wednesday!

Sunday was just a normal one, we had most of our members there and one investigator of ours I guess... he is seventh day Adventist but yeah, what a coincidence! the lesson one of our members gave was on the Sabbath day... it was a little awkward but it went well, we have great members here so that's good.

Today was fun we went for a hike on a mountain of some sort its called Banj Brdo, so yeah that was fun, I mean... I realised I need to run a ton when I get home to play football but apart from that it was great! I think I got my neck sun burnt as its barely seen the sun in 2 and a bit years! Looks really ugly but whatever... it'll fix itself when I get home.... 

This week will be interesting though we have our Zone Conference tomorrow and Wednesday in Zagreb and I'll also find out on Wednesday the transfer announcements which will be fun, apart from that though the week should be pretty normal :P I'll have a new comp for a bit which will be weird... it's annoying sometimes to switch and have to get used to new things again... other times its for sure needed though :)

hope you guys are doing good :) love you all! good luck to Dicko going to America.... tell him not to get too fat with all there food and say goodbye to Kim and all the kids too :) I did on my email but yeah.. I'm sure I'll see them soon :P love yous! lataz..























--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment