Monday, December 5, 2016

29th November - 5th December 2016

Hey everyone! this week was pretty crazy. Lots of weird things happened but that's how I mission is I guess. It was all really normal until Thursday at 4pm where I got a call that I'll be leaving Sremska Mitrovica at 4am on Friday so I was pretty mad at first because I didn't really have a chance to say goodbye to any of the members, they are all so great there! I hope that I will be able to return. 

I'm now here in Varazdin at the moment though, I'm back where i was about 8 weeks ago, not too much has changed apart from the fact that it is a lot lot colder! It is constantly 2 degrees or lower, its crazy! It was cool to see all my friends and members here on Sunday and I'm looking forward to working again here as I love everyone here! :) 

​I also had my birthday and received your package the day before my birthday which I thank you for mum and dad :) love the Richmond socks! and all the old photos are pretty funny, man I was a crazy kid. ​

I also had the privilege to attend a baptism of someone I taught a while in Zadar. It was so awesome to see the change from when I first met him and to his baptism. It was huge and the spirit was really strong, I enjoyed being able to see some success, it was for sure a miracle I don't think a man like that with his attitude could of changed without the power of God :) 

Apart from those two big things happening not much is too different, I'll be back to work and normal life, I'm looking forward to Christmas and skyping home! It has been a while so it will be good to see everyone's faces!


Shoutout to Kai before he heads out I wish him the best of luck! It will be hard but the most rewarding thing you will ever do!


















I hope you are all doing well at home I miss you all a lot!
--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment