Monday, November 28, 2016

22nd - 28th November 2016

Hey sorry I couldn't email I was with Ross and all that showing them around and we had lunch at a members house! It was great to see them all I was really surprised when they showed up I was like what the heck! haha it was great though. I'm very grateful that they came, it meant a lot to see them! I think they enjoyed it over here in Sremska as well! I hope you guys are doing well, Liam and Faith will be in my prayers! I hope that they are okay.
This week was pretty good, we had 4 lessons lined up with all of them canceling which was annoying, but its okay we will keep working! :)
Tuesday we had the aps and zone leaders stay at our place so that they could take us to the conference the next day which was fun, most of them are going home! Man its strange how the time flies! 

On Wednesday we went to Beograd to a zone conference, we had President Johnson come down which was great, I enjoyed it and learnt a lot from it which I can now take into my work which will be good. 
Most of the rest of the week I really cant remember! haha but on Sunday when I was just kind of standing there doing something! I looked up and saw Ross and his family and I was like nooooooo wayyyyyyy haha it was great to see them, they seem like they are really enjoying going around and experiencing different cultures ect.. What else can I say! We went over and had a lovely dinner prepared by Skyler, it was great asian food, I haven't had that in a while which was lovely, we then showed them a little around Sremska and had lunch which was amazing, I just saw them off as they head on to Beograd! They will enjoy it there.  Apart from that the week was really quite normal, nothing to crazy went on, I'm looking forward to the next week with lots to do, we have a lesson with a big potential so I hope that it goes through well!

I love you all and hope you are doing great, good luck to Liam at the temple! I'm pumped for ya! Thank you for all your support at home, grats to mum with the new calling! have fun waking up :P we will speak next week :)












--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment