Monday, November 14, 2016

8th - 14th November 2016

hey! how is it going, say happy birthday to Rachy for me.

Some good news is a person who I started teaching and taught for 7 months in Zadar is now on baptismal date, I'm super excited about that!His name is Mladen.
All the baptismal dates are posted every week and his is on there! Unfortunately he had to leave and move for about 3 months about a month before I left which stopped things and then he came back and they got in contact and now he is getting baptised which is awesome, I might be able to get permission to go I guess we will see though.

Transfers will be the week before Christmas.

This week was fun though we went to Beograd on Thursday for Return and Reports where all the trainers and trainees gather and we just report on how things are going and the greenies have to teach a 5 minute lesson by themselves, they all are so nervous, I remember I was the same when I was a greeny! This week is thanks giving for americans so I get to have 3 hours off which is fun I guess... not even a holiday I celebrate but ill take it!
The senior couple of great here.

We are finding people to teach, it's just hard to get them on lessons when they bail out! I know it will all be fine though!

Today I have to do some tithing with the Branch President but that's all I am doing for pday.


Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 





No comments:

Post a Comment