Monday, March 6, 2017

28th February - 6th March 2017

Well this week was quick, I don't even remember what happened! Well on Monday we were just at our senior couples house emailing and playing a few games because the internet broke at the church, we got it fixed though but the problem is only 2 of the 4 computers work with the internet so we have to wait for the sisters to finish before we can email..... but yeah 

Tuesday was just a normal work day, we had district meeting and then we had english class later that day, we 4 new students which was cool, they are all young and one of them is really good at soccer so we might go play with him one day.

Wednesday was good, we just worked in the morning and then we had a skype call with president grant to prepare for the Zone Conference which will be this week. After that we had to get driving to Tuzla which is a city about a 3 hour drive away from here, we met up with the elders there and yeah then we started our exchange, I was with elder Hardy and I stayed in Tuzla, Elder Deleeuw went with the other elder, we also had dinner at some place on the way, it sucked we waited like 1 hour for just cevapi... dissapointing butt hats alright.

Thursday I worked in Tuzla which was fun, the people are a lot more nice there, we then had english class, they also have a really cool english class there, after I played ping pong with some guy from the class, he was pretty good in fact he beat me so he was better :P I was about to win but i forgot how to play ping pong, it's been soo long since I last played. We then went to some place for dinner with the other elders in Tuzla.

Friday was just working again then we had a lesson with someone that they had found the week before, we ended up just sitting on a bench with him talking for a while, he had some interesting views and probably wont progress anymore, he was nice though. After that we headed back to Banja Luka, we got there at like 7pm, just in time for us all to get Giros... we then went back to apartment and they stayed at our place the night.

Saturday was again just work, we had to clean the church by ourselves because the sisters were going to a baptism in Sremska, where I was a few months ago! I really wanted them to bring me back a Pletenica, from my favourite bakery but...... they didn't. disappointing..., tha'ts alright though, maybe another time right?

Sunday was church and we had a couple of visitors (a senior couple from slovenia) who were going to do the audit, lucky I didn't have to go in for that even though i was the clerk. It wasn't the best turn out at church because of the rain though. After church we had to prep for our Zone Conference presentation, it will be interesting. It was a fast Sunday so when we got back for dinner i made my favourite chinese meal i know how to make, it was lovely! I mean no bias but I was satisfied :P

This week will be fun though, we have a Zone Conference here and we also have a general authority coming down for it so I hope that our presentation goes smooth and I don't make a fool out of myself, I'm sure it will be fine though. 

Apart from that nothing new has really happened, we are still trying to find someone to teach 24/7, I hope we find someone this week we really need it, I guess we will see though. Next week my email might be short because we are going to Sarajevo for our exchange and we are leaving on Pday so we will see... I hope you are all well I love yous :)

-- 
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment