Monday, November 30, 2015

24th - 30th November 2015








Elder Winfield didn't send a big email this week but he did send some info. It is his birthday 3rd Decebmer if you would like to email him. 

BELOW IS A NOTE FROM THE CHURCH RE SENDING THINGS TO CROATIA

IT IS RECOMMENDED BY THE CHURCH THAT NOTHING OF VALUE IS SENT TO HIM. ANYTHING OVER $50 WILL BE OPENED. SOMETIMES THE MISSIONARIES WILL NOT RECEIVE THE PARCEL SENT TO THEM. SOMETIMES IT IS KEPT BY CUSTOMS OR THROWN AWAY AND SOMETIMES THEY DEMAND MONEY FROM THE RECIPIENT.

THE CHURCH THEN RECOMMENDED THAT IF A GIFT IS GIVEN IT WOULD BE BEST TO BE THINGS OF SENTIMENTAL VALUE INSTEAD SUCH AS LETTERS, PICTURES, SMALL ITEMS WORTH LESS THAN $50 TOTAL ETC. 

Cheers,
Suzy.

Well this week we just contacted a lot like normal. We then had thanks giving on Thursday so we got a lot of the day off because of that which was good, we then played indoor soccer with two of our investigators on Saturday which was fun! We then taught a few lessons yesterday we are so close to getting some baptisms, but yeah I think I will probably leave which kind of sucks but that's fine.
I have to head off I'm going to get some lunch and have fun at the church for our last p day! I'll email some photos later :) sorry I didn't do any big email I will next time :) love you guys wish you the best this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment