Monday, January 11, 2016

5th - 11th January 2016

So this week was pretty long and gloomy as it rained all week! But it is okay at least it's not snowing like in every other area of the mission! 

We kicked it off with a pretty boring Pday although we ended up going to the second hand store and buying some pretty cool ties which was fun, we then had a dinner appointment at a half members house where we cooked Punina Paprika which is Stuffed Capsicum and that was really nice! I enjoyed cooking that and now I have the recipe which is great, the husband of that family is someone we are trying to teach and unfortunately he is going to India for a month so we wont be able to teach him for a while, but we will get him when he gets back.

The rest of the week mainly included contacting in the rain which was fun! We are slowly starting to expand our investigator pool it's all about getting them progressing and closer to baptism. Its hard though, I feel like a few of our investigators know but they just don't want to commit, they come to church more then the members and they participate more in the activities such as institute ect... more then the members but they just wont progress. We are hoping to get there friends to give them more of a push so that they will take that next step! 

Everything is going well on the whole though,I'm really enjoying the work out here in Zadar and things are only getting better and better! Its just a matter of time and effort. This week in the emails from the president they really focused on smart working not necessarily hard working! I really thought that was quite interesting and I will try and use it this week because I feel like I'm working hard but maybe not as smart as what I thought?

I'm looking forward to this week though as we have Zone Conference which means I get to catch up with all my old mates again! With only 4 weeks left in this transfer we still have to opportunity to get a baptism and that is our goal, it really all comes down to this week and I feel like we can through "Smart working" and diligence! I hope everyone had a good week!




​Love Elder Winfield​
--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment