Tuesday, April 12, 2016

5th April 2016 - 11th April 2016 - TRANSFERS!!

I'm staying another 2 months here :) my new companion will be Elder Bowles he was in my MTC group so I already know him a fair bit, although I didn't really talk to him to much, he is into music and other stuff, I'm sure we will get along though.

Well, I'm already branch clerk I have to do tithing and all that every week. I'm happy, I wanted to stay, he is staying too, he will be with elder Matthews who was in my mtc group, I'll be the district leader over them all now :/ it doesn't really mean to much.

No investigators this week for us unfortunately. We did teach some less actives who are no longer inactive which is good i also drove about 3 hours in total in 1 day going up and around mountains! Elder Bolan has some distant distant relatives who he got permission to see so I had to drive him around ect... it was weird driving on the other side of the road, I better get used to it because tomorrow I have to pick up my companion from Sarajevo, Bosnia which is 6 hours drive away from here!

 Krka Falls



Elder Winfield with companion - Elder Bolan

Elder Winfield with old companion - Elder Hillcock 

Sign says Mines
Do not approach
 in this area is a great danger of mines


The mission car - first trip - Elder Winfield spreading his wings 
getting used to driving on the other side of the road

Travelling towards falls

Elder Winfield's egg stack - this is only in 2 months - wow


Elder Winfield with inactive family who have since reactivated

Elder Winfield with Dino

Bozo Zilic, Elder Hillcock, Elder Bolan, Elder Winfield, Elder Matthews, Dino














1 comment:

  1. haha love it jozza hope your enjoying it all and taking in the views i think your so lucky to be in a new country aswell as doing the things you love keep up the good work take care elder winfield from the healies

    ReplyDelete