Monday, April 4, 2016

29th March - 4th April 2016

hey, I'm on a bit early today I'm not sure if I will be able to email a big email we are going to a place called Krka Falls in about 2 hours and I still have to do tithing with our branch president so yeah. All you guys looked so nice for the wedding and Liam really suits the missionary ;)

I miss Cal, we had some serious fun working together, I would like to work with him again after the mission, although the pay will be hard to get by on and studying wouldn't really be an option if I did that but I think I could, I guess we will see, still have a lot of time to think about that one!
The ca'rs looking good, good progress!

I miss kicking the footy, next Monday I'm going to show all these americans how to do it... they just don't understand. 

Also general conference was good, I liked the talk from one of the new 12 Elder Stevensen, elder Urchdorf, president Monson and elder Holland. 

I'm bummed about the tigers... :( 

You think I'm gone? where am I going then dad, staying in Croatia? or going to Bosnia or Serbia or Montenegro or Slovenia? I think I might go I hope I stay though, I definitely won't be with my comp again.

We did contacting ect.. we met up with some investigators that we found but all of them dropped us straight away so that was  a bit of a bummer, I got my Croatian visa! woo


Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 







No comments:

Post a Comment