Monday, April 25, 2016

19th April - 25th April 2016

Quick email here, we don't really have a pday because of zone conference I'm in Zagreb now so I won't really have anytime to email at all so I will just be short. This week was pretty normal to be honest we just did our normal things, finding, finding, finding. Although couldn't find anyone to talk really, probably one of the most frustrating times on my mission, its been a few months since I have found anyone who I could get a return lesson with. It is okay though I'm sure things will get better, I have a lot of time ahead of me if I just keep going I'm sure I will be able to find someone who would love to listen. 

It has been hot for most of the week except the last couple of days its been a little colder at nights, on the bus on the way to Zagreb this morning it was snowing as we got further out which was cool I haven't really seen snow fall from the sky before. 

On Thursday we played basketball with a few of our investigators as they have been asking to for a long time, it was really fun though the next few days after I don't know if I have been sorer in my life! I could barely walk, I should really go for runs more often. 

We had the AP's come down for a few days as well which was a blast! It was great to work with them, I always enjoy seeing how other people work.

This next week I have another exchange with the ZL's and one of them is my trainer Elder Pantelakis so it will be great to see him again, I haven't seen him since I left Belgrade. Sorry this email is really short I hope you all have a great week.

Elder Parkinson and I are great mates - on the way to Bosnia

My new district

The toilets in Bosnia when picking up my new companion








--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment