Monday, July 4, 2016

28th June - 4th July 2016

Well this week was pretty quick we had a lot on, on Monday we went shopping! I actually bought something, a nice suit! It was about $110 which is great. We then went and had Mcdonalds for lunch which probably wasn't the best idea as I was pretty unwell. I don't know what happened I must of eaten something bad but yeah I have been sick but I haven't stopped working! I just kind of slept through lunches and dinners and I'm just recovering now.

Tuesday we had district meeting which was fun, it was Elder Bowles birthday so we had some lovely cake for lunch, the rest of the day was just contacting and we found one person who listened which was cool but I don't think it will come up with anything as he didn't want to meet up again. That night we went to a restaurant called dva ribara which in english means two fishermen and I got some pizza which wasn't worth it as that night I did not feel good.

Wednesday we left to Zagreb as we had a zone conference! It was great as we got to stay there a night, the meetings went for 6 hours and we did a lot of teaching then after that we played basketball which was fun!

Thursday we had more meetings in the morning and then at 1 we left back to Zadar on our 4 hour bus ride! It was fun, I got a lot of good sleep which was well needed. Once we got back we worked a little more then had some food.

Friday was pretty normal although very long! We had just a full contacting day so we just worked and worked, didn't find anyone cool unfortunately, so many tourists these days I need to know Chinese, German, French, Italian! 

Saturday was pretty much the same, we had the Krehbia'ls (Senior couple in karlovac) come down to help out as the Dever's are gone to Switzerland on the temple trip so we helped them out with some things then on Saturday night we cleaned the church, nothing too special.

​Sunday was pretty crazy we ended up having 22 people who weren't from Croatia with 8 members and a couple of investigators, most of them were from Germany so we had to do translation from Croatian to English to German, things are getting crazy! They were really cool though its fun being able to meet people from all around the world!

Thats pretty much everything in my week!







Love

--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment