Monday, January 2, 2017

27th December 2016 - 2nd January 2017


Hello, how's it going. Happy New year.

Mine was good, I mean we weren't allowed to do anything for it so we were just in the apartment. We got to see fireworks from our apartment though.
We are working with a couple of people but it's kind of hard to meet with them so that makes it hard for them to progress!
Tell Liam he will be fine just ask people in the airport they will help! 
Yeah I got emails from pants (my trainer), the senior couple from Zadar the Devers, bolan who was one of my comps, Bozo and a couple of others and you guys of course!
My companion is doing well, I mean he isn't the kind that I would hang out with after the mission lets just say that, but he is good.  He is getting slowly better with the language too.

I had a dream I was playing cricket the other night! I realise I actually miss it a fair bit.


we met with an investigator on Saturday, he is former and yeah we have another lesson for this Saturday, I'm not too sure about him yet I guess we will see.

Love you heaps! xox







Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment