Monday, April 17, 2017

11th - 17th April 2017

Well... this week was interesting. We ended up having a decent amount to do. First off for pday I don't even remember, I think we went bowling or something, who knows, I'm losing my memory! 

Tuesday we just worked all day, and then our english class was pretty bland, the sisters were in Sarajevo and the senior couple was in Serbia for a conference so we just taught a humble class of 2 people some english, oh well.

Wednesday was pretty much the same, just work work work, it was good to be able to do that though, I missed just trucking through a 4 hour session of contacting, we had lunch actually with a member which was cool, he gave us these books on how to make banja lucki cevap, so that was cool, ill show yous it one day :p

Thursday was the big transfer announcements, I knew  was staying, I just didn't know who was coming with me, we opened it up and boom, I'm going to be back with Elder Bowles again, it should be great, he is a good guy. We had a good time our first time around too, it was exactly a year ago too so it will be interesting to see the changes.  Deleeuw will be off to one of my old area Sremska Mitrovica, he will love it there just as I did :) I told him one word and that's all he needs to know, "Pletenica" I won't bother explaining it all now to you guys... one day.  Anyways after that we just worked some more and then had english that night, again 2 people, the same people, and again no sisters or senior couple. 

Friday we had to catch a 7am bus to get to Tuzla so that Deleeuw could deregister, the bus took like 5 hours... I hate buses >.< I got a bit of sleep which was good but yeah, after that we just helped out the Elders there a little and had dinner there, we had to stay the night there too as there weren't any buses coming back. 

Saturday we cleaned the church in Tuzla then had lunch and headed back to Banja Luka, lucky the elders had a car and they could take us as they were going that way anyway, once we got back it started pouring down rain and then we had to clean the church in Banja Luka. 

Sunday we had chruch as usual, we changed our start time from 11 to 10 so that was fun, had to leave a lot earlier which sucked, lucky the senior couple picked us up because again, it was pouring down rain, apart from that though not too much happened, just normal work, we also ate dinner at the senior couples place which was nice, sister Bradford is a great cook! 

Today will just be a whatever day I guess we will see what will happen, Elder Bowles comes tonight and then it begins! my second last transfer, it should be great I'm looking forward to it. 

Hope yous had a great Easter, I am looking forward to our skype which is soon too, speaking of that, how are we going to do that with liam out as well? :/

Anways, love you all! I don't have my camera so I might send photos later, we will see.. xoox :)
















--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment