Friday, April 28, 2017

18th - 24th April 2017

I'm just going to write a short one because I really don't have a lot time, this week was pretty normal except for the fact that I'm now living with Elder Bowles again.

Monday night Bowles and his temporary comp showed up at like 3am because they had some car problems etc... so yeah that was weird but then on Tuesday I said my goodbyes to Elder Deleeuw before he went off to Sremska Mitrovica, Tuesday was just working and we had a meeting with President Grant and the Branch President here, I'll now be the 2nd Councillor so I finally am released from doing Clerk work! wooo! Wednesday we again just worked, we found a couple of people and got some numbers which was cool apart from that there wasn't really anything too special happening, we also had district meeting which was fun :)

Thursday again was just all work, we didn't have english this week because of the transfer break that we have. It kind of sucks to not have english but oh well, we got a lot of calls from people seeing the english advertisements so we should have a lot of people come tomorrow.










saying goodbye to Deleeuw! lataz!


​Friday was again a normal day although we had Institute which was great as always, I won uno 4 out of the 5 times... it was good to be back ;)​ I forgot to mention that it snowed again a decent amount this week.... I don't know where that came from but yeah, I was used to the shirts and ties and had to go back to my jacket again..


our illegal book of mormon stand! (we got kicked out of center because we didn't have a permit....) woops....
Saturday we cleaned the church and had a lesson set up unfortunately he didn't show.. after that we went to go visit some less actives, we had never met them before so it was kind of strange but it went alright in the end. The dad obviously knew some sort of Australian because when I said that I was from there he just screamed MATE haha it was funny.

Sunday we had church, I had to conduct which was fun, luckily I'm now released from my piano playing thanks to elder Bowles! After that we just went back home, weekly planned had some food and worked! It was a pretty good week in the end, next week should be fun too, we might do exchanges with the APS so I guess we will see with that. 

Apart from that though that was pretty much my week, I hope that you guys all had a great week, I love you all and yeah... stay safe! don't have too much fun without me and enjoy :)

Love Jowi :) xxo
-- 
Elder Winfield

No comments:

Post a Comment