Monday, July 31, 2017

25th - 31st July 2017

Hey... so the emailing place we usually go to is closed so we have 1 computer in the church that we get to email on and we are only going to do 30 minutes each so we can actually have a pday. I'll just give you a short summary on how the week was! In general it was another week of grinding! Lots of work. We didn't have the most successful week in terms of finding people but we worked really well which is the main thing for me.

We had a list of about 15 peoples numbers that we had gotten during the transfer so we called them all up again and none of them wanted to have a lesson anymore which was a bummer. We still have a few that we could meet up with so we will see. The good news is that we had 5 investigators at church! most of them being internals but one guy came who we contacted earlier in the week, he was a very old man and we had probably a 20 second conversation with but we invited and he came which was a cool little miracle to see.  He said he enjoyed the sacrament meeting and all, he doesn't want to meet up but I think he might come next week so lets hope for that!  

We also had a good pday last week in Beograd. It was weird to go back there! Reminded me of my first transfer and I felt like a ton has happened since then. I even went back to my favourite gyros place which was awesome, it had been a while! It's getting pretty hot here though.... I forgot what it was like to be a missionary in the summer it has been a while! All is going well its just grinding and working hard to the end.

A lot more happened in the week but I really don't have time to make a big one sorry :/ I promise it will be better next week! It's all good it won't be long and then I can just say it all in person anyways... Seems like yous are doing good, hope you had a good birthday Dad! UP THE TIGES! eat em alive! If we get top 4 I'll be over the moon... we really need it! Wait did faith go on another mini mission? or... were they just more photos from last week? Tell Rachy as well that she should clean my car for me before I get back :P 

Sorry I couldn't email and say more! I hope yous have a good week and all goes well.. Love yous all! xoxo
















--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment