Friday, September 25, 2015

19th - 25th September 2015

Hi I'm fine, just tired. I get my flight plans tomorrow so I'm excited for that!

I hope I go to Croatia first and not to Serbia Bosnia or Montenegro!

I'm just enjoying my here emailing you guys! be right back I have to put my clothes in the dryer.

Today I'm going to get my suit, and some pants and ties dry cleaned!

We skyped a local Croatian yesterday which was really cool.

There isn't any free time really, except gym which is meant to be for gym and when you have personal study at night I usually just do personal study and language study and comp study but yeah there is always something to do, when we slack off its usually just talking and joking around.



Maddy dear eldered me during the week, Logan did a while ago I got there package from Solfrid which was really nice! tell them thanks for that! I emailed a few of my mates who have left to go to there missions so hopefully they are doing well!

We had some guy who stayed in a room near us his name was Wiley and he had pretty bad autism, I don't even know how he got on the mission, he was going to go to Lithuainia and he never showered or washed his clothes he stunk so bad! It was disgusting, anyways they kind of realised he had bad autism and sent him to a service mission back at home in the states! When he showered it was a big thing and a shower with soap was called a "premium shower" quite a funny guy though!

I'm playing volleyball and a few other sports now, basketball can get a bit boring now since a few of the guys I usually play with have left the zone

I think they are used to me now although they don't say dam or hell or prick they really don't like that haha although I'm friends with a few chill guys, elder Parkinson and elder Jex who don't care :) they want me to study at BYU when I get back ahha


I have to go now, love you guys! have a good day tomorrow! if you think of any questions just ask, I'll send some photos later today! bye bye! say hi to Rach and /Faith too :) xoxoxox



These are all the pics I have sorry :/ I will have lots by next p day because it will be my last p day! and I'll get you some photos of the flight plans and all that jazz ect.. thanks so much for the pictures you sent, its so nice to see pictures of the family even if they are old ones, I wish I put them on the hard drive before I left!



These are some nice pictures I took with the camera! how good does the moon look hahah :) the ball is actually very very small!


This is where I like to study when we have study :) that is elder Parkinson! the mountains are huge here! also mum I just got the package with the dictionary in it! its a really good one, although inside the dictionary a couple of the pages have like smudged dirt finger print marks of some sort, it's all good though it still is great thanks so much :)


Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 


Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment