Friday, October 2, 2015

26th September - 2nd October 2015

Seeing as I have a little bit of time while I'm waiting for elder Matthews to finish his folding his clothes I thought I would email you and see how everything is going. I hope you like the pictures, I will have a lot more when I get to Croatia because I will be taking a lot at the airport, on the way and when I get to Croatia so look forward to them! I hope everyone is doing well! happy birthday mum :) hope you had a great day, it looks like you have. I'm  interested to see the haircut that you have! ​you should be up in about 10 minutes so I guess I will talk to you then

It will be a pay phone I'm pretty sure, I will be in Frankfurt Germany when its 5pm in Australia on Tuesday 6th October.

Love you guys! I have to go get changed into my suit for dinner and my last Croatian class then tomorrow I have some training on how to look after to yourself when you are out there on the mission and travel tips when you are going on the plane ect... then on Saturday it is general conference all day and the same on Sunday then I will be out of here!​ take care I will talk to you when I get to Frankfurt! I will check my emails tonight at 9pm my time so if you have anything to send, do it before then :) love yous! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment