Wednesday, October 7, 2015

3rd - 7th October 2015

3RD OCTOBER - hahah yes I had a feeling this might happen so since I have a little spare time I thought I would check just incase :) I also got my money on my mission card too I get $246 a month :) so yeah :) talk to you on tuesday~!

6TH OCTOBER

Dear Parents,
Your missionary has arrived in the Adriatic North Mission.  We will send out an email on Wednesday once assignments are made with the name of his new companion and the area he will be serving in.

Thank you for sharing your son with us.

Elder and Sister Halling
Adriatic North Mission Office Staff

7TH OCTOBER - Hey mum sorry I didn't call. the calling card wouldn't work in Frankfurt and my bank card too so I couldn't take any money out. If you could send me my customer ID from one of my bank statements that would be great







No comments:

Post a Comment