Monday, February 1, 2016

26th January - 1st February 2016

Well this week was pretty long but it was good, we ended up finding one person on Pday while we were trying to buy something called a "Tunja" which is some hand fishing thing made out of some hard Styrofoam which a lot of people use here. Then the store owner asked us whether we were Jehovah Witnesses and then we said no, he then kept asking questions so we then just taught him the first lesson right there, it was pretty cool, we then met up with him the next day and taught him the plan of salvation, we then soft committed him to baptism so that was really cool, unfortunately he didn't come to church but he said we will meet up this week which is cool. 

Apart from that it was just a normal week, a lot of contacting and just normal stuff, we had a mid transfer transfer so we lost a sister and got one who is going home next week, I was with her in Beograd, it is weird how time flies! My 6 month mark is in a couple of days, it has not felt like that at all though.

Today we are going to one of the islands so I'm looking forward to that, It will be my 2nd last p day of the transfer, we will be finding out what is going on this Thursday so m looking forward to that! My guess is I will be staying here in Zadar which is what I want, I'm really enjoying it here :)

Sorry for the short email I don't have much time today as we are going to the island, next weeks email will be great so get pumped for that, hope everyone had a great week, all the best :)






























--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment