Monday, August 22, 2016

16tth August - 22nd August 2016

We contact pretty much 24/7.  There is a guy here on date for a baptism but I still haven't met him, he didn't come to church but we are going to go today to try and meet him. He has an issue with smoking so I guess I will see where he's at soon.
My was in my MTC group so I already knew him, he has a funny southern kind of accent and is into hunting, kind of like an american version of Tom Fornaro.
We have a proper chapel, I'm 90% sure I will be training here next transfer. We have about 5-6 active members not including missionaries - so small.
I can't get onto the computers because the library doesn't open until 2pm - it is because its summer hours, the town is a lot smaller then Zadar and the branch is a lot smaller.  No one in the branch speaks english which is good I'm really enjoying being able to speak the language a lot more - they just use different words. 
Oh yeah, I'm the clerk here now too again...
I don't know if i will send many photos as I'm not on computers at the church and I don't trust the public computers here I have heard so many bad stories of missionaries losing all their photos.
The senior mission couple are just not the same as in Zadar - I miss them so much. 
We won't get invited over for dinner here either but there is a recent convert here who is super cool and buys us meat all the time so I'm really happy about that.

Love you all,




Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment