Monday, August 29, 2016

23rd - 29th August 2016

I think I'm officially settled in now I know the area alright.  The last 10 days have been crazy though because of the big festival that was here called spancirfest. I don't know if you know anything about but it's huge here!







































It is still pretty warm, our apartment doesn't have an air conditioner so it is so stale and hot in there. I'll do an email next week there really wasn't much that happened except the big festival and we had an open day at the church which was cool.  We didn't have the greatest success but a couple of people came so that was cool. 

Take Care,


Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

1 comment:

  1. My dear brother in Christ , m<y friend ! Thank you for everything , you are blessing for me , thank the Lord for this blessing. You are angel of earth , thank you for support and love. It was an honor to serve with you. I respect you and l love you so much, my brother. God bless you! Čuvaj se , mladiću , pazi kaj radiš! Pozdrav iz Varaždina , Zoran

    ReplyDelete