Tuesday, August 9, 2016

2nd August - 8th August 2016

Hello family sorry I couldn't email you all the same time I usually do, I had a big p day going to split so I was out all week. This week was pretty fun though for our pday we went to the shopping center, I bought a rubiks cube because I want to solve it so yeah that was fun!

Tuesday was pretty normal we just had a fun day unfortunately couldn't find anyone cool but it was fun.

Wednesday we had a district meeting in the morning and then I had to go to Karlovac for an exchange. I was with Elder Graham which was fun as he is a fellow man from down under (New Zealand) it was good to be able to let my tongue loose and speak some normal english. 

Thursday was just an all work day with Elder Graham, we taught english and had some good food! I also bought a few ties.

Friday was pretty fun as it was my year mark! That morning we had to make an emergency trip from Karlovac to Rijeka so we did that then headed back to Zadar and got back in at about 6ish, after that we had some dinner with the other elders and I celebrated my year mark with a burnt shirt! Good day apart from all the driving!

Saturday was also pretty normal, we contacted for most of the day then we weekly planned which was good, after that we went to the church to clean it, apart from that though we didn't do much else.

Sunday was church as usual, we had a good turn out of around 10 people not including missionaries or visitors but it went well, it was a great fast and testimony meeting, I had to conduct the music as now I know how thanks to Elder Bowles, after that we had some lunch and worked and then finished it off with dinner at the Krehbiels who are the awesome senior couple here in place of the Rothy's who are the new ones and they will arrive on Thursday which is also another cool day as that day I'll find out where I'm going for transfers! I have a 99% chance of leaving so I'll take my chances as 8 months is a long time, I have loved it here though.

Hope you all had a good week! Love from me.


-- 
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

PS - Thank you Bozo for the pics this week. Love the Winni's. Below are pics from our pday yesterday.
































No comments:

Post a Comment