Monday, August 1, 2016

26th July - 1st August 2016

Yeah I have started thinking about what I will do when I get back. I'm really still confused though, it will be either an apprenticeship with Callan, or doing a course at uni, most likely at Victoria University or at Monash, and if I was to do that, I could also choose to study in a different country for a semester, at not extra cost except for living expenses ect.. I think it would be a cool experience I'm still not sure though.

We had an exhcange with the other elders this week.

I'll be in karlovac during my exact year mark on exchange.

We did have one lady who seemed probably the most interested.  I have had for a while but I'm not sure I couldn't get her number so the chances of her calling are pretty slim but you never know! we had 4 investigators at church all eternals though.







Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment