Monday, February 20, 2017

14th - 20th February 2017

Well​ this week went fast! I'm pumped to be with Elder Deleeuw it's been a blast so far!

Monday was good I packed and gave all my stuff to some elders who were going to Zagreb so I didn't have to take with me all on the bus. after that we spent some time with Zoran, said goodbye to a couple of elders who were going home which was cool.

Tuesday was the big day! Zoran came with us to the bus station and we said our goodbyes it was sad, I'm sure ill see him again. I'll miss Varazdin, we had a lot of good times there. After we got to Zagreb we had the ZLs pick us up and then we went to Ikea where there were a bunch of missionaries, we had lunch there and then we were off to Banja Luka, once we got there it was just unpacking and shopping ect... apartment is on the 4th floor with no elevator.... sucks for heavy suitcases but that's just how it is a guess!

Wednesday was going to the police to get my visa stuff started and then we had a district meeting. After that it was working till dinner where I got some gyros... man I missed gyros.....

Thursday I don't even remember to be honest, I think we just contacted all day - actually yes we did. so yeah.

Friday we also worked in the morning and all throughout the arvo, we then went to the church to have institute and then we had a presidency meeting. I'm the clerk... again... that means I've been clerk my whole mission apart from my first transfer. After that we played a couple of games with the members, got to know them a bit, it's always hard to get to know people at first! Especially when you were comfortable with people from your other areas... I guess again that's just how it is though!

Saturday was a mixed day we had church cleaning and a few other things to do but it was good, I got told I was speaking... I kind of assumed it so I had a talk already ready.... :)

Sunday was church, it was nice to meet all the members, did a lot of translating which is always a blast, they have a different accent here.... anyways then we worked the rest of the day and that was about it!

This week should be fun, we will be heading to Zagreb today for a ZL meeting or something, then on Tuesday we will be back, apart from that though it will just be the norm! contacting! trying to find people to teach. 

There isn't anyone really to work with here as we whitewashed and the elders before didn't really leave us with too much so that makes it hard starting from square 1 again, I'm sure we will find some people though I'm excited for the work. 

hope everything is going well at home and that you are all safe and well :) 

love you all and have a lovely week :)


​Also mum apparently for my Visa I need to get a police check that has been done within 6 months, so the one we got before I came out isn't valid, do you reckon you could somehow get me another, I don't really know the process or if i need to do something from here but yeah :/

sorry no photos either I forgot my camera... :/ ma bad !





--
Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment