Monday, February 13, 2017

7th - 13 February 2017

Hello everyone! Well this week was pretty cool, a lot happened.

First off we had our Pday as normal did shopping ect.... cleaned a little... talked with Zoran at the church, he was getting more and more nervous for transfers but yeah.

Tuesday we had to study in the church as monthly we have this lady who comes around and cleans the apartment nice, which is sweet! haha So we studied in the church and then we accidentally slept a little too much and we woke up and it was 10:30 I was like crap man we gotta go, so we left and then just went straight into contacting and within 5 minutes just down the road we met a guy who seemed pretty interested, we asked him if we could meet at the church for a lesson another time so we could explain the book of mormon ect... he said sure, he didn't have a number though but he gave us his sisters. We said we would meet outside the fire station which is about a 2 minute walk from the church. The next day we waited and waited out the front, it was 10:20 which was 20 minutes after the agreed time so we just thought he dogged us and we were about to head out when around the corner there he is! haha so yeah we had the lesson which went really well and he accepted everything we taught, he is in kind of a weird situation I think as he moves around a bit so I'm not 100% what the go is with that, he accepted a baptismal date though which is really cool so we will see how that goes. The biggest problem is getting in contact with him but yeah I guess we will see...

Wednesday was a normal day, lots of contacting ect... you could also feel the tension around the mission the day before transfers.... it's kind of nerve racking i mean you could go anywhere and it's 2 months and you just hope you get a comp you can get along with. We just worked until the end of the night.

Thursday was the big day of revealing, we actually got a call in the morning from President saying where we are going andIi will be heading to Banja Luka in Bosnia with Elder Deleeuw! He is was my MTC comp and we got along well so I'm super pumped to go with him. It will be a great transfer though I'm sure. After that I had to go deregister from Croatia at the police station and then it was back to it I guess. We had english that night, said goodbye to my english class! I'm going to miss them all a ton, I have got most of them on facebook now so I'll be able to stay in touch when i get back which is great :) (Zoran was pretty devestated too...)

Friday was again pretty normal, just a lot of contacting and we also had our last lesson with the recent convert here which went well, he is shy and really doesn't like prayer in front of others and throughout all of our lessons we have tried to get him to pray and he kept delaying saying next time I will ect... but yeah this time when we asked he did :) it was really cool to see that.

Saturday was a lot we had to clean the church, (Zoran wanted it all nice as President Grant was coming on Sunday) after that we went back and worked ect.. then as we were contacting I got a call from the Krehbiels who are by far up there as the best senior couple (With the Devers) they surprised us by saying they were coming down and wanted to take us out for dinner! It was great although the place we wanted to go to was full we went to another. 

Sunday was church as usual, we had a bigger congregation as we had President Grant and his wife, the Krehbiels, Grahovacs, and another sister from Zagreb. I got asked to bear my last testimony before I left which was nice, it was sad to say goodbye but I guess that's just how it is sometimes. We had a few more meetings ect after church and Sister Grahovac made a lovely lunch for us all :) After that we planned and I packed a little and then we worked a bit. 

So yeah tha'ts pretty much my week, looking forward to being with Deleeuw, it should be really good. Another currency to get uesd to... ehh, at least I don't have to use the Croatian Kuna its annoying to figure out... 

This next week will just be moving in and getting used to the area, we will kind of be white washing it, Elder Deleeuw served there his first transfer but only for 1 so I guess we will see, we will also be the Zone Leaders and absolutely clueless as what to do...... I guess we will see though.... 

I love you all it sounds like you all had good weeks :) 

Happy Valetines day too! 

Love you all xoxoox!


Zoran after finding out that I'm leaving - He has helped us so much and fed us heaps 


 My english class - I will miss em


The Krehbiels surprise visit!


Elder Winfield

Starješina Winfield

Старешина Винфилд 

Adriatic North Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment